Students in four schools in Tellicherry, Kerala (south India) were given Self-Realization in a programme conducted during 7th July to 11th July.
The following are the schools:
1) St. Joseph's High School - 2000 Students+ Staff (10 minutes meditation introduced)
2) Sacred Heart Girls High School - 1200 Students + Staff (5 minutes meditation introduced)
3) B.E.M.P High School - 130 Students (Programme to continue)+Staff
4) Gundoormala Public School - 200 Students + Staff
5) Gundoormala Engineering College - Staff (Programme to continue)
Authorities of several other schools have already requested the yogis to conduct such programmes for their students and staff.
Sahaja Yogis from Bangalore helped by providing laptop and encouragement.