Search Sahaj A-Z


Audios in the Sahaja Library on soundcloud can be searched here.

11.7.08

Vibrated water

The more you use your vibrations, much more you'll get it. It's a very nice cycle that is acting as it has acted in the case of the Sea, as I told you, that the water goes to the Himalayas, comes back at rivers. In the same way manifold, manifold your vibrations will be growing, and I would say that we should always use our vibrations for helping others, for giving to many things, to the plant, to the anything. I mean there were some people who brought a plant: "Mother, give vibrations to that." I said: "Why don't you give the vibrations?"

There's no need even to take vibrated water. You can vibrate yourself. That state has to come, that you can vibrate your own water, you can vibrate the whole waters everywhere, there's no need to take vibrated water from Me. Maybe Mine is a little more, but doesn't matter! (Laughter & applause) You are so many, so what - compared to Me, I'm only one. So all of you can work it out and do such a lot; but have faith in yourself. As the Sea has faith in itself, you should have complete faith in yourself. You must respect your Self Realization. Tell every day to yourself: "I am a Sahaja Yogi. I am a Yogi, I am a saint, I am a realized soul. I have to do this. How can I do these other nonsensical things? I have to do these good things. I have to talk to people in a sweet manner, I have to try to work it out this way." It is actually your faith in yourself is going to help you. Your faith in yourself - that you are a great Sahaja Yogi, that you are absolutely surrendered to your Mother, works very fast. That faith you should have, that you are a Sahaja Yogi. Nothing else is needed.

H.H.Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Shri Lakshmi Puja, Alibag, India, 29/12/91

No comments: