Search Sahaj A-Z


Audios in the Sahaja Library on soundcloud can be searched here.

28.8.07

The Comforter


And Jesus spoke again unto the eleven and said,
"Grieve not because I go away for it is best that I should go away.
If I do not go away the Comforter will not come to you.
These things I speak while with you in the flesh,
But when the Holy Breath shall come in power, lo,
She will teach you more and more,
And bring to you remembrance all the words I have said to you.
There are a multitude of things yet to be said;
Things that this age cannot receive because it cannot comprehend.
But, lo, I say, Before the great day of the Lord shall come,
The Holy Breath will make all mysteries known —
The mysteries of the soul, of life, of death, of immortality,
The oneness of man with every other man, and with his God.
Then will the world be led to truth, and man will be truth.
When She has come, the Comforter, She will convince the world of sin,
And of truth of what I speak, and of the rightness of the Judgment of the just;
And then the prince of carnal life will be cast out.
And when the Comforter shall come, I need not intercede for you;
For you shall stand approved, and God will know you then as he knows Me."
Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ 162:4-11

"These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”
Gospel of John 14:25-26

No comments: