Search Sahaj A-Z


Audios in the Sahaja Library on soundcloud can be searched here.

10.6.09

The great saint

Once I went to a small village called Miapatapi. And as soon as I stepped into the village, I felt tremendous vibrations and I said, “Who was the great saint who lived here?” So they said there was one Muslim pir. I said, “Whatever it is, he was a saint.” And when I was sitting and giving lecture – you will see the photographs – the light came on my head seven times. And the seventh time then I put my hand like this. But nobody saw it. Only I knew. And I knew that it was there. I was laughing with it. And then the people - you see when they took the photograph - they could picture it. So these realized souls are all over, and they are helping.

H.H.Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, extract from Talk on Agnya Chakra, Delhi, 3/2/83

No comments: