Search Sahaj A-Z


Audios in the Sahaja Library on soundcloud can be searched here.

2.4.08

Gorbachev and Lenin

Gorbachev "is a realized soul, no doubt, he is. That’s why it’s working out. He knows me very well. He is a realized soul. That you recognized him, I’m very happy to know that. He is and look at them, how lucky they are to have him there. And, he is a very sensible man, no doubt. Even Lenin was. Lenin was a realized soul, you will be surprised, but he was forced by all his party members. He was alone, you see. And, all of them forced him to take a course of line which was really proved later on. But whatever was his state, he talked about stateless state and all that was his dream and that’s coming true. He was also a realized soul. But he went onto a wrong line and it took so much time for them to come back and they had horrible despotic people, no doubt, but the way Gorbachev is doing is great and I have a rapport with him and he is a very great man, I must say."
(H.H.Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Talk in Vancouver, Canada, August 1990)


[Question: Do you have a good opinion about Mikhail Gorbachev? What do you think about him now?] 
Shri Mataji: Its all again political business. I don’t want to say anything about Gorbachev. I think he fell into the trap of these Americans or something. I don’t know what to say. I have all respect for him. But somehow he never wanted to meet me. I tried. It’s all right.
(Medical Conference, Moscow, 19/9/1995) 

note: Gorbachev had met with an Indian false guru in 1994.



entry updated 26/11/2020

No comments: