Search Sahaj A-Z


Audios in the Sahaja Library on soundcloud can be searched here.

31.5.09

The Promise



I am with you at every step, at every place. Everywhere. You may go anywhere. At every place I am with you, completely, in person, by mind and in every respect. Whenever you will remember me I will be by your side with all my powers. It is my promise. But you have to be mine. This is necessary. If you are mine then it'll not take for me even a single second to come to you. May God bless you all and give you wisdom. Lead a life of wisdom.

H.H.Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, extract from Talk to the Sahaja yogis, Mumbai, 29/5/76


The full translation is given in Nirmala Yoga no.25, but note that the date given therein is incorrect.
Thanks to French yogis, Anaic, Devarshi and Savita, Avdhut for the research.

1 comment:

Devarshi said...

And thanks first of all to John's usual and praiseworthy obstinacy !