Search Sahaj A-Z


Audios in the Sahaja Library on soundcloud can be searched here.

26.2.10

Tunis

I was so surprised when I came here that especially Tunis I felt was full of Divine vibrations. I just didn’t understand what was going on in this beautiful holy place. Then I discovered there have been three great souls, very highly spiritual, who were born in this place. I was absolutely restless to see those places. I think their souls also are restless to see me. I hope tomorrow I will visit all these places. There is a special relationship that exists between saints, and it’s very joy-giving. You feel you are not alone in this place – there are many others who have lived. But they could not do much because people were so ignorant. Most of the saints – even [Mohammed-sahib] was tortured. [Hazrat-Ali], who was a great incarnation, also was killed. His two children from Fatima also were killed. Horrible things happened to them. That does not mean that spiritual people do not have the protection of the Divine. But it was all done to show how these people could sacrifice their life for truth.

H.H.Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, 2nd Public Program, Tunis, Tunisia, 1994 (1994-1112)

No comments: