Search Sahaj A-Z


Audios in the Sahaja Library on soundcloud can be searched here.

28.12.12

Sahaja Yoga is traditionally built

"So you all people should also understand, don’t try new things in Sahaja Yoga. Sahaja Yoga is a traditionally built thing. Don’t try anything new in Sahaja Yoga. Whatever we have is more than sufficient, you don’t try anything new. People who tried new things have jumped into problems, so do not try something new.

Like somebody said that nowadays, you see, I heard in London we had some people who started giving lectures and giving new methods of Sahaja Yoga, suddenly. And they all went mad. I mean, their vibrations were crazy, I didn’t know what to do with them. I was quite surprised. I said, “Why did you try a new method like that? What was the need to try a new method?” “Oh,” they said, “Well we thought, better try this one.” But I said, “I have already told you all the methods. Have you tried, have you perfected yourself? Better try those which I’ve told you, and then you can ask me and then start something new. But you must understand what you are doing.”

And also I’ve seen mediocre Sahaja yogis always do like that, try some new method. And they’ll come out with this thing, “Now I’ll tell you how to circulate your breath.” Why to circulate your breath? Suddenly they find out a new method. Is a common thing, but these are sometimes could be very sinister people also, so be careful. There is no need to try new methods. Now you have jumped on to that awareness where you have to just be steady. So don’t try at this point something new. Just steady yourself, steady yourself in balance – that’s very important."

H.H.Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, San Diego, 1985 (1985-0531)

No comments: