Search Sahaj A-Z


Audios in the Sahaja Library on soundcloud can be searched here.

5.3.08

The Thunder, Perfect Mind

In this Gnostic text, in imagery that is variously that of the Greek Sophia and of the Jewish Shekhinah,
the feminine aspect of the Divine proclaims:


I was sent forth from the power,
and I have come to those who reflect upon me,
and I have been found among those who seek after me.
Look upon me, you who reflect upon me, and you hearers, hear me.
You who are waiting for me, take me to yourselves.
and do not banish me from your sight.
and do not make your voice hate me, nor your hearing.
Do not be ignorant of me anywhere or any time. Be on your guard!
Do not be ignorant of me.

For I am the first and the last. ...
I am the [mother] and the daughter. ...

I am the silence that is incomprehensible and the idea whose remembrance is frequent.
I am the voice whose sound is manifold and the word appearance is manifold.
I am the utterance of my name. ...

I am strength and I am fear.
I am war and peace.
Give heed to me.
I am the one who is disgraced and the great one.
Give heed to my poverty and my wealth.
Do not be arrogant to me when I am cast out upon the earth,
and you will find me in those that are to come.
and do not look upon me on the dung-heap nor go and leave me cast out.

Judy G writes: I had shared my discovery of The Thunder, Perfect Mind with Shri Mataji in 1989. She said She loved it.
Well here we are out of the sacred dark into the brillant light.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/thunder.html

No comments: