Search Sahaj A-Z


Audios in the Sahaja Library on soundcloud can be searched here.

4.3.08

Lady Wisdom

She makes her voice heard in the open squares,
From the top of the walls she cries out,
Where the gates open into the city:
‘How long, you simpletons, will you prefer ignorance? ...

I am Wisdom. My neighbour is intelligence.
I am found in [company with] knowledge and thought. ...
My fruit is more precious than pure, fine gold,
And my revenue than the choicest silver.
I walk firmly the way of right,
Where the paths of justice meet,
Bestowing integrity on those who love me,
And fulfilling their treasuries.


Proverbs 1:20-22; 8:12,19-21

photo: a 14th-century portrayal of the Holy Trinity with the Holy Spirit depicted as female.
(Urschalling, Bavaria, Germany)(www.lagleder.net)

No comments: