Search Sahaj A-Z


Audios in the Sahaja Library on soundcloud can be searched here.

17.3.09

Birthday Celebrations 1977

1977-0321 Birthday Puja by Sahaja Library

 All the Sahaja yogis who have come here, all the other people who have joined us here, who are celebrating this earthly birthday of mine. I am very thankful, very grateful and I am filled with great joy and happiness. And my vibrations are flowing from my eyes as tears to see that, in this Kali yuga also, there are people who are grateful to a Mother who just gives an abstract thing known as vibration. Actually I do not give you, I cannot give or take, you’ll be surprised. It is just emitted through me. It is my Swabhava [innate nature] - it has to be that way, I can’t help it. It is a ‘being’ that is being. You cannot make it something else. It acts on its own; it goes on working. It is beyond me to control myself from loving all of you. I do not know how people learn to hate. I haven’t got sufficient time even to love people. I find 24 hours much less! I do not know how people sit down and manipulate and think in a ice-cold manner how to be hateful. Hatred has no power but of destruction - of yourself and others.

On this day I would request you to think of love all the time. Love is all knowledge. Knowledge is all love. There is nothing beyond. If you have knowledge, it has to pass the test of love. If you know a person, it makes no record on you because you know him from outside. But if you love a person then you know the person out and out. You know him so well, you know him… everything, the way it is. It is this knowledge that is what we call is the para [beyond] knowledge. That is the knowledge we have to seek. All these books are only signaling towards that. They are the milestones, which are telling us, 'Go ahead, go ahead.' They do not solve the problem of entering into the kingdom of God. I request you that you all should come to the stage of understanding the Divine within you, the love of God that is within you, which is trying to overflow from you, and enjoy the sense of emitting and giving. Giving has the greatest joy and pleasure. There is no pleasure in taking. And when you receive it, you start giving. You have heard… [a yogi] talking about how he has done work in Rahuri [a town in Maharashtra]. In Rahuri, when I was going to Rahuri University, the people in the nearby village knew that our car will be going there. They are ordinary villagers. They have never read any yoga; they don’t understand anything more about vibrations than these feelings that you get. It is a subjective knowledge. It has no work. It is a subjective experience, which you feel on your fingers, in your being - the bliss of God. And as I was going, I just felt a jerk in the car, because so many people were just lying on the road and some were standing on the road stopping the car, and they started shouting my jai. I was wonderstruck! I said, “How did you know that I was in this car?” They said, “Mataji, you have given us vibrations. We knew this was the car, which was bringing us vibrations. So, now you have to get down here.” I just got down; I embraced all of them, and our Sahaja yogis were waiting at the other end. I said, “Doesn’t matter.” This is what is Sahaja - such loving people! And at that time, I just thought of how once with Rama, how you felt those things with people, with very simple people, of very simple heart and shraddha [faith], how they had those feelings of receiving your love and feeling it. Everyone needs love in this world; you cannot exist without love. Your whole being is based on love. And I wish all of you in this country to understand that unless and until there is love in your heart, don’t try to do anything outside because, if you do it you will be found out in no time. Every human being understands what is love. There are lots of things that are happening within you. There are cosmic changes that are taking place today within you. I know that it is happening. The Shri Chakra itself has descended on this Earth and already the Satya Yuga has started. This is the reason, why you are feeling these vibrations on your fingers and none of these gurus and rishis and all those people have mentioned these things. Because this is only possible when the Shri Chakra is brought down. It is here. You have to feel it and understand. It is for all of you to accept, each with an open heart. I do not want anything from you. What can you give me? I do not want anything, but I want my children to be happy. I pray for their happiness. I live for them and all the time, whether I am asleep or awakened or in the middle state, when they call the sabhranta, I am just with you. Every moment you are in my thoughts.

H.H.Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, extract from Birthday Celebrations 1977, Mumbai

No comments: