Search Sahaj A-Z


Audios in the Sahaja Library on soundcloud can be searched here.

14.6.10

Food

You know that your Mother could live anywhere, could sleep anywhere; could eat any food. Indians are very fond of tasty food. Sahaja Yogis invite each other for dinner and lunch. Ladies, specially; ask me to come to their houses to eat. I say, its difficult for me to go and eat anywhere. Even in my own house I eat without salt and sugar. Right from my childhood I have made my self insensitive to the tastes of tongue. Whatever is available I enjoy myself of it. But our tongue is used to different tastes. All Indians - whether from U.P., Punjab or South - all are very expert in this regard. With tasty food they befool people. My husband likes this, my husband likes that. What to do? Women will be slaves to their husbands and day and night keep pleasing them. The one who talks about food all the times is not a Sahaja Yogi.

H.H.Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Shri Shiva Puja, Delhi, 14/2/99

No comments: