Search Sahaj A-Z


Audios in the Sahaja Library on soundcloud can be searched here.

4.9.11

"without the Father"

"... when Parvati made Shri Ganesha, He was the son of Parvati alone. There was no Father. Parvati herself wanted to have a child of her own. There were angels who were dedicated either to Vishnu or to Shiva, like ganas were dedicated to Shiva alone. So, She wanted to have her own son who can permeate her powers on this Earth. So to begin with when the Shakti created this universe and Sadashiva was watching her creation, the first thing She created on this Earth was innocence and the embodiment of that innocence was Shri Ganesha. ...

Now He is not the only son I have. I have so many sons and daughters and I have made you in the same way as I created Shri Ganesha, without the Father, on my own."

H.H.Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, extracts from Shri Ganesha Puja, San Diego, USA, 1986-0707


You must have noticed I say so many times, 'I', who is 'Absolute I'; I am absolutely alone, single.
(Shri Krishna’s Birthday Puja, London. 1981-0815)

After all I am a lone person, nobody could be near me, who could be near me? I am absolutely alone. I have no companion.
(Talk to Austrian Sahaja yogis. Bordi. 1984-0202)

I was alone when I started Sahaja Yoga, and I am a woman. You should know that a Goddess doesn't come with your own demands, She comes on her own. She has her own timing. (Christmas Puja 2001)

.. remember always that Gauri created Ganesha from Her own Vibrations. Ganesha has no father.
And I have created you as Sahaja Yogis only by myself.
(Jaisinghpur, India, April 9, 1990 - from a conversation with Rajiv Kumar)


Sahaj A-Z: Lord Shiva

Sahaj A-Z: The Eternal Family

No comments: