Search Sahaj A-Z


Audios in the Sahaja Library on soundcloud can be searched here.

22.10.08

Cows and their milk

I remember just after my realization in 1985 I worked in a dairy co-op and my job was with farmers to develop specialized intensive milk production in farms of the co-op. I then realized that cows were like milk machines and I asked Shri Mataji if that way of production would be in conformity with the desire of God or whether it should come back to "rustic" animals producing moderate amount of milk and also meat.
Shri Mataji answered that cows are there to serve human beings and it is normal they are selected to produce a lot of milk for us. But She said we should avoid eating their meat because their cells are bigger than those of human beings and we cannot digest them properly. It could cause problems to gums and teeth. So it is better to have dairy breeds than meat bovine breeds. (Louis Marie)

No comments: